Kiki Ringland is a housewife, married since 1980 with Peter, mother of three children and grandmother of three children. She retired from teaching in 1996.
Kiki is a charter member of the Kiwanis Club of Aimeho Mooréa which was started on 16 February 1996. From the beginning she has been one of the pillars of the club, in turn Protocol officer (1996-1998), President (1998-1999), Secretary (2005-2008) and Kiwanis Trainer (2011-2014).
In 2012 under the leadership of Governor Hina Mercier, the Kiwanis Club of Ameho Mooréa awarded Kiki the Griffen Fellowship for her constructive work and dedication. Within Division 7, she was the 12th Lieutenant Governor and served for four years (2009-2012). Thanks to her perseverance and charisma, six Kiwanis clubs were started:
- August 7, 2010 – Tiare Anëi Nno Bora Bora (a club which no longer exists)
- October 10, 2010 – Apetahi de Raiatea
- October 12, 2010 – Teavaro K-Kids Club on Moorėa, the first K-Kids club in the district
- April 7, 2012 – Hei O e Ra Club on the east coast of the peninsula of Taiarapu
- May 7, 2012 – Uturoa Builders Club on Raiatea, the first Builders club in our district
- September 29 – 2012, Oa ‘Oa de Tahiti in Punaauia, Tahiti
Kiki has been a certified district trainer for Division 7 from 2003 – 2011 and district chairman for Growth in Division 7 from 2008 to date.
In 2014, two other clubs were born:
- April 2, 2014, Nati Here No Tahiti on Tahiti
- June 2014, Papeete Builders Club
In 2014 Kiki was elected Governor for 2016-17 year. Due to her experience and commitment there is no doubt that Kiki has all the qualities required to fill these responsibilities.
Kiki’s goals for the district for the 2016-17 year are:
- Put growth at the centre of all of our activities. Our goals should be focused on increasing membership:
- 20 members per division
- One new cub per division
- Revitalisation of existing clubs
- Increase the membership of small clubs to at least 15
- Increase the NZSP district membership by net 60
- Enhance the Kiwanis image in the community
- Encourage the development of a signature project in each club
- Every club will create a strategic I-Plan
- Continue Eliminate project
Kiki Ringland can be reached at
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone home: +689 40562104
Postal: boȋte postale 158, 98728 Maharepa, Mooréa, Polynésie française